Tips to make life easier
Do you feel that there are simply not enough hours in a day
to accomplish everything? Do you wonder where you'll find
energy to go to work, fix the meals, maintain your house,
manage your money, educate your children, etc. In short, do
you wish to make your life less difficult?
Here we present some practical solutions for everyday life.
Tips on removing stains
- The best way to remove gum from cloth is to freeze the
cloth and then peel off the gum.
- To remove ink and ball-point pen stains, just soak cotton
in eau-de-cologne and rub it on the stained area.
- To remove blood-stains, soak the cloth in cold water and
then soak it in hydrogen peroxide solution.
- To remove oil stains, just clean the cloth with lemon
juice dipped in salt.
- To remove rust stains from cloth, rub lemon juice over
the stain, cover it with white cloth and iron it.
- Cooking or edible oil stains can be removed by first putting
talcum powder to absorb the oil. Then apply
shampoo over the satin and wash it with hot
- To remove soft drink stains, soak the cloth in cold water
and clean it with isopropyl alcohol and cold water solution
(50: 50 ratio).