Why Join Us ?
Indias-Best is a new age Media Company, which was founded in 1986 as “Deccan Yellow Pages Group”. Since 2000 we have become Indias-Best.Com (P) Ltd., a media company that caters to both “Offline & Online” media. ICICI Venture was our VC partner and Intel Asia collaborated with us as our technology partner in the beginning.
Since 1986 as a media company, we have many of India’s firsts to our credit:
- India’s first Yellow Pages for Bangalore-1986.
- India’s first multi-color ‘Yellow Pages’ -1993.
- High Society- The magazine for the Bangalore’s elite -1993.
- The Brand Busters Posters – Media poster for the Corporate & IT world -1994.
- The Yellow Pages on the Internet for Bangalore and Hyderabad -1996.
- Bang, Bang, Bangalore – An innovative poster showcasing over 200 characters of Bangalore at the junction of M.G and Brigade roads. - 1997
- The Encyclopedia – a multimedia CD-ROM on Bangalore-1998.
- www.bangalorebest.com , the city’s first portal (South India’s First) which facilitated e-commerce through credit cards-1999.
- Only company in India to have introduced portal websites for 11 cities. – 2000
- Mini multi-colour ‘Yellow Pages’ for the cities of Mumbai, New Delhi, Pune, Chennai, Hyderabad & Bangalore - 2001
- An innovative pocket guide for Bangalore Best ‘Wine & Dine’. – 2002
- Multi-colour & compact resource directory for the cities of Bangalore, Chennai & Hyderabad. - 2003
- An exclusive multi-colour directory showcasing all the IT / BPO / ITES business houses in Karnataka. This was done in association with Software Technology Parks of India (STPI). - 2004
- Golf – The World’s Best Game, an unique & innovative poster on golf featuring Karnataka Golf Association (KGA) championship course, the etiquettes of the game, its history in India, etc. - 2005
- Introduced – ‘Media on a mouse pad’, which was again first of its kind. - 2006
- BangaloreBest interactive map. A new interactive feature using Google maps, to take our visitors of www.bangalorebest.com surf 'Bengaluru' without getting out of their armchair. A visitor can locate the city’s best hotels, eat-outs, pubs, shopping, IT / BPO companies, etc. - 2008